Set custom nameservers in GoDaddy
If you registrar is GoDaddy you can link your domain name with your website via the following steps:
1. Click the DNS button for the desired domain. Next Step
. Scroll Down. Next Step
3. Stop at Nameservers. Click the Change Button. Next Step.
- If you don't see the change button look for any banners on the top of your screen about verification and complete the required steps first.
Click on the Enter my own nameservers (advanced) link. Next Step.
Use the Add Nameserver button in bottom corner so you have exactly 4 boxes.
Copy and paste the 4 name servers we provided you and then click Save. Next Step.
Your website will be live with in 24 hours. Next Step, please contact support and let us know your name servers are set.
We will then:
- Set the primary domain name
- Add SSL / https:// to your website
If you have any questions please contact support.