Add Google Analytics to your site
To add Google Analytics to your site you must first create a free account with Google:
Google Analytics Website: https://www.google.com/analytics
Once you have an account you can enable analytics in the website admin:
- Click Settings in the top right corner of the web site admin.
- Click on the Integrations tab
- Enter your Tracking ID
To find your tracking ID
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab.
- Select an account from the drop-down menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the drop-down menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.