Schedule Playoff Games
When scheduling playoff games you can put a seed name in place of the team name if you don't know the team yet.
Option 1 - Add games page:
- On the Add Games page choose Playoff - Seeded for the Game Type
- For each team choose the division and put whatever you like the in Seed box. Here is an example:
- Home Team: Seed 1
- Away Team: Seed 4
- Notes: Semi-finals Game 1 of 3
Option 2 - Import games
- If needed this article outlines importing games
- In the Game Type column put "Playoffs" or "PO"
- In the Team column put whatever you like, for example "Seed 1" or "1st Place"
- For playoff games you are not required to create a team with a matching name
- It is recommended you use the notes column, for example "Semi-finals Game 1 of 3"
Setting the teams
Once the regular season or round robin is finished you need to see the real teams. Follow these steps to set the teams:
- Click on Schedule in the main stats menu
- Make sure your league/season/division and date filters are set correctly to show the playoff games you want to set teams for
- Click the Edit link on the game row for the first game you want to see teams for
- Click the Set Team button for home to pop up the Set Home Team modal window
- Choose the division, team and then click Save
- Repeat the above process for the away team
- If you want to set the teams for multiple games you can use the blue arrows on the sides the Edit Game modal window to move between games