You can import players into the stats system from a .csv or .xlsx Excel document.
Import players from .csv or .xlsx:
- Click Teams in the main stats menu
- Click the Import Players button near the top of the page
- In the Upload File section Download the Import Template
- Open the downloaded import template file on your computer with Microsoft Excel.
- Remove the sample row and add your players (Only Team and First Name / Last Name are required)
- Save the import template
- Back in the stats system on the Import Players page select your league and season
- Under Import File click the Select File button, browse to the import template you saved and click Open
- It is recommended you keep Merge Players checked to prevent duplicate player objects
- Click the Continue button
- If your import file is error free you will be taken to an import complete screen with details of the import