Adjusting scoring options will change the way your scorekeepers input game data.
Adjust scoring options:
- Click Leagues in the main stats menu
- Click on the league you want to adjust the scoring options for
- Click the Scoring tab
- Time Remaining: Clock starts at 20:00 and counts down to 00:00 to end the period.
- Time Elapsed: Clock starts at 00:00 and counts up to 20:00 to end the period.
- Sort By: When the scorekeeper checks off player attendance the player can be listed by number or name.
- Goalie Shots/Saves: To calculate goalie save % you can input the goalie data as shots against or saves.
- Player Shots: If you want to track individual player shots you can enable this option.
- Faceoffs: If you want to track faceoff wins and loses for players you can enable this option.
Loose Balls (Lacrosse Only)
- Loose Balls: If you want to track loose balls you can enable this option.